The management of Skarta Group Plc and their related parties must follow the instructions below when reporting transactions.
Managers and their related parties must notify Skarta Group Plc of the transactions they have made immediately and no later than three (3) working days after the transaction. Skarta Group Plc ensures the reporting of transactions to the Financial Supervisory Authority and publishes them as a company release without delay upon receiving the notification.
Instructions on how to submit a business transaction report
- Complete the transaction report form on the website of the Financial Supervisory Authority. The following information is required to complete the form:
- Skarta Group Plc’s LEI code: 743700UX7WTIOT3QO547
- Skarta Group Plc’s share identifier: SKARTA
- ISIN code of Skarta Group Plc’s shares: FI4000153515
- Notification reference: Automatically generated for the form
2. Send the completed form of the transaction to Skarta by email.
- The completed form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information on the managers’ transactions and on the closed window can be found in the instructions of the Financial Supervisory Authority.
- You can view the published transaction notifications of management personnel and their related parties in the company releases of Skarta.